Sunbear has re-opened and our waiting rooms ARE open!
We have made some great changes to make you and our staff safe. If you are receiving a spa service that requires you to take your mask off, our technicians will be wearing a mask and a shield during your service (per the MN Board of Cosmetology).
Although we are now open, new policies are set in place.
Clients and our Sunbear team alike, are kindly asked to comply with state guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell, in any way, or if a family member in your household is feeling unwell, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- Every client is encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands prior to beginning services.
- Our workspaces will be thoroughly disinfected after every client. This may cause a minor delay in between appointments.
- Please be mindful of social distancing in our waiting rooms.
- If you only need to purchase products or gift certificates, please call ahead. We will be encouraging curbside pick up to minimize contact.
- No extra guests or children will be able to accompany you during your service. No exceptions.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the salon and spa.
- Wearing a mask is required; mask will be available for sale at the front desk.
- We are checking The Board of Cosmetology of MN guidelines daily, to ensure clients and team members are as safe as possible. Therefore, policies are subject to change.
- By entering the salon premise you agree that you are voluntarily attending your appointment and/or entering the building on your volition and will release Sunbear Salon and Medical Spa from any liability relating to COVID-19, and shall be obligated to pay all parties’ attorney’s fees and costs incurred as a result of such claims.
THANK YOU for choosing Sunbear Salon & Medical Spa for all your beauty needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon!