Sunbear Salon & Medical Spa featured on WCCO news
Please complete our simple waiver below prior to your next appointment.
Feel free to complete and submit today.
We are excited to announce that we will re-open on Monday, June 1st, 2020!
We have made some great changes to make you and our staff safe!
Although we are re-opening, new policies will be set in place.
Clients and our Sunbear team alike, are kindly asked to comply with state guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell, in any way, or if a family member in your household is feeling unwell, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Every client is encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands prior to beginning services.
- Our workspaces will be thoroughly disinfected after every client. This may cause a minor delay in between appointments.
- Waiting areas will be CLOSED.
- When you arrive please be patient and we will text you to come into the salon when your technician is ready to begin your service.
- If you only need to purchase products or gift certificates, please call ahead. We will be encouraging curbside pick up to minimize contact.
- No extra guests or children will be able to accompany you during your service. No exceptions.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Wearing a mask is required; mask will be available for sale at the front desk.
- We are checking The Board of Cosmetology of MN guidelines daily, to ensure clients and team members are as safe as possible. Therefore, policies are subject to change.
THANK YOU for choosing Sunbear Salon & Medical Spa for all your beauty needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon!